Request your free copy
An innovative way to maximize your marketing and research budget!
CMOR conducts annual Collaborative Polls as a research service offered to community organizations and local businesses as an affordable method of collecting information on opinions & attitudes of county residents.
What is a Collaborative Poll?
A Collaborative Poll is a telephone survey of 800 county residents which includes questions posed by multiple organizations in which each participant purchases only those questions necessary to meet their needs.
Why participate in a poll?
- It's cost effective!
- Large sample size ensures that results are valid and reliable
- Results are cross-tabbed by key demographic information
- Measure Community or Consumer Satisfaction
- Measure Support for an Initiative or Levy
- Track Trends
- Gauge Impact of a Marketing or PR Campaign
- Determine Name/Service Recognition and Awareness
- Measure attitudes and opinions
- Identify Community and Customer Needs
- Find out where people go for entertainment, shopping, for healthcare, etc.
- Find out how people get information on various topics such as current events or information about an organization
- Get information you need to TAKE ACTION!