Mapping survey and voter data is a way to display information geographically. CMOR has the ability to use data collected through telephone, web, or mail surveys or precinct data from the Board of Elections and map the data using GIS software.
Use CMOR's Mapping Services to Identify:
- Areas with low service or name recognition
- Areas with a high number of undecided voters
- Which marketing or levy messages are salient in different zip codes in a county (or state)
- The correct source of information to reach target audience
- Voter precincts that have high and low voter turn-out
- Voter precincts that supported initiatives, levies, or candidates in previous elections