CMOR specializes in conducting telephone surveys of local, state, and national focus. All surveys are conducted on-site, giving us complete control over the quality of data. All questions are carefully tested and surveys are fielded using a Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) program designed to capture data as it is collected.
The CMOR Advantage:
- CMOR can manage all aspects of the project including questionnaire design and programming, sampling, data analysis, and report writing.
- Data collection by highly trained interviewing staff
- Quality control systems, ensuring high data quality
- Data analysis and report writing
- Bilingual interviewing is available
CMOR has a highly trained and experienced interviewing team and uses a state of the art quality control system that includes a silent monitoring protocol, dedicated supervisors, and close observation of respondent demographics and area representation.
Telephone surveys continue to be the best method for reaching a random sample of the general population, whether local, state, or national.
Use CMOR telephone surveys to measure:
- Agency, Service, and Product awareness
- Support for an upcoming initiative or levy
- Impact of a marketing campaign
- Attitudes and Opinions
- Community or Customer satisfaction
- Community or Customer needs
- Demographic profile of customer versus demographic profile of competitor